Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Looking less tired

(6 Posts)
Nearlythere35 Sun 12-Nov-17 19:57:41

Hi

I'm 36 with a one year old and about to go back to work. I want to look smart and polished but although I am relatively well groomed, I feel like I am let down by my eye area looking very tired. I get about 7 hrs of sleep, drink no caffeine and a lot of water but have quite a few fine lines round my eyes and just feel that I look washed out. Any tips or creams etc you can recommend. So far I've bought but not used fake tan and plan to get some products from the Ordinary. Any wonder products or treatments please let me have them. My boyfriend of eleven years just left me so I want to feel more confident!

DasPepe Sun 12-Nov-17 20:04:46

Clarinets Beauty Flash Balm.

I'm not into expensive creams but my sister is and she gifted me a small tube.
I don't use it everyday but for those occasions when I want to see and feel the difference. It's not magical but it does make the skin feel tighter and gives it an extra shine (of the good kind).

DasPepe Sun 12-Nov-17 20:05:39

*Clarins!

Clearly don't use or type it often!

HighburyHattie Sun 12-Nov-17 21:09:58

I’m only 21 so no anti aging concerns, but my undereye area was looking tired, hollowed out and dark due to a lack of sleep/always being out. I also had a dry patch on my eyelid develop. Always had the ‘you feeling alright/tired/upset?’ comments hmm

I really love this product as it’s made such a difference:
www.kiehls.co.uk/skin-care/category/eyes-lips/super-multi-corrective-eye-opening-serum/271.html

I always get compliments on my skin now and I have started to go out without makeup which is major for me. I wear less makeup now too as it doesn’t take as much product to get the same look.

I can’t describe the difference it’s made other then my under eyes aren’t dark anymore, or hollowed out. My skin is just brighter and more even. And I haven’t really changed my lifestyle since using it

Nearlythere35 Sun 12-Nov-17 21:27:57

Hi thank you both I will try your recommendations. Fingers crossed! X

Ilovelearning Sun 12-Nov-17 21:59:37

I've been using M & S Formula Absolute Ultimate Sleep Cream (as recommended on here) and I swear it has made a difference.I feel like my skin looks healthy and brighter.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now