Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

A bit out of season but...

(5 Posts)
keeponkeepinon Sun 12-Nov-17 17:22:09

I got a bunch of Boden casual jersey dresses in the sale. I know they aren't popular with everybody but the shape is quite good for me as it nips in at my smallest bit and drapes well over the rest.
I got 6. It feels a bit daft to keep all 6 but the price averages out at under £20 each. I have visions of pretty much just packing these dresses, undies and a swimming costume and away I go on holiday. They are so comfy and easy. And cotton! Any of these you would say nope, no way to?
blue love this
same in pewter
ivory a bit pale for a fair skinned pasty type?
green mosaic
navy stripe
plain navy
Sorry for all these random links it's hard to get pictures linked!
Are there any jumping out that you'd send back? Really at the price each it's pretty good value, I think I'm just having a guilt attack!

prettyprettyprettyprettyghoul Sun 12-Nov-17 17:27:17

Not a massive fan of the third one (and maybe the fourth) but the rest look great.

Enjoy.

Blondielongie Sun 12-Nov-17 17:56:48

Don't feel guilty. You will thank yourself by the time summer comes. And some of those could be worn with boots,tights and a cardi for winter smile that is a good price!

MinesaPinot Sun 12-Nov-17 18:47:13

I'm always buying stuff out of season so don't feel guilty at all - I remember buying a winter coat in in the summer sales on the hottest day of the year once.

I think they are all great, and think how satisfied you will be next year, when you haven't got to run around looking for summer stuff.

keeponkeepinon Sun 12-Nov-17 19:56:55

Maybe the ivory tile one should go back. My natural colouring will most likely be washed out .

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: