Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Red dress what to wear with it ?

(4 Posts)
Halfpint2017 Sun 12-Nov-17 13:16:28

I have bought thus floor length red dress for a wedding in December but I can’t decide what shoes to wear or accessories maybe I shouldn’t because it’s a one shoulder? I would be grateful for any help from you ladies out there xx

Halfpint2017 Sun 12-Nov-17 13:17:43

PS can you recommend a good bra for this dress I am ac34F so could do with a bit of good support! 😂

Doreah Sun 12-Nov-17 13:22:29

I would go with black heels and black clutch bag, statement earring but wouldn't wear a necklace with that as the neckline is high on the dress. I would probably wear a nice black shawl or wrap with it as well.
Gossard do a great multiway bra that does larger sizes and gives really good support (supports my G boobs even when jumping around dancing even when wearing it strapless).

Halfpint2017 Sun 12-Nov-17 14:17:06

Really I will look up the Goddard bra and see what it’s like I’ve never worn red for a wedding before but I just love the colour!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: