Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Lily Lolo - anyone a fan?

(8 Posts)
Squirrelfruitandnutkin Sat 11-Nov-17 15:52:22

I bought some of their stuff years ago. It's still going (hardly ever wear make up) but I think it probably ought to be replaced.

I liked it, nice level of coverage, good colour. Not too £££

Is it still good?

I'm also thinking of replacing my blusher and eyeshadow so wondering if they're worth a try?

Got a family wedding coming up so want to look good! 🙂

Squirrelfruitandnutkin Sun 12-Nov-17 13:06:19

Hopeful bump smile

OhHolyJesus Sun 12-Nov-17 14:51:57

I love their powder foundation - they do tester kits if you don’t want to commit but try different shades.
I think the quality is as good if not better than bare minerals as is much cheaper. I’d say it’s worth it but I only use one of their products so can’t say more than that really x

Squirrelfruitandnutkin Sun 12-Nov-17 16:58:00

Thanks jesus 😄

ladyratterley Sun 12-Nov-17 17:42:27

I use Lily Lolo. I can’t tell the difference between it & Bare Minerals.
Lily Lolo is cheaper than BM but the main bonus is they have lots of different shades including one which is exactly right for me a cool toned pale person (China Doll).

Notsoaccidentproneanymore Sun 12-Nov-17 17:45:28

I love lily lolo foundation. I’ve been buying and using it for about 5 years.

Plumpysoft Sun 12-Nov-17 18:37:24

I use china doll too. It’s perfect.

Squirrelfruitandnutkin Tue 21-Nov-17 11:02:24

I've just ordered and received some so looking forward to trying it!

I used BLACK17 and got 15% off plus they're giving a free make up bag when spend over £20.

I only ordered it yesterday so super fast delivery!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: