Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Looking tired - what to pick up in duty free?

(5 Posts)
WehIstMir Sat 11-Nov-17 09:16:09

I have been working a lot recently, often waking up between 4 and 5 in the morning and working until DC wake up, followed by a full day in a demanding job. I am very tired and look tired and exhausted.

I am going to a work conference abroad tomorrow morning and will be catching up with old university friends while abroad. What can I pick up at the airport that will make me (instantly?) look fresher and less tired? I am in my late 40s and follow a regular skin care routine with mainly Clinique and No7 products but am open to any suggestions. Thanks!

AgentProvocateur Sat 11-Nov-17 09:32:19

Elemis beauty balm stuff (can’t remember its actual name). It’s far better than the clarins equivalent.

TheQueenOfWands Sat 11-Nov-17 09:34:59

My first thought was tequila.

Not sure what that says about me...

violetbunny Sat 11-Nov-17 09:49:23

A botttle of Guerlain Midnight Secret

Diorskin Forever concealer - high coverage and long wearing

A face brightening blush - I quite like Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge which is a creme blush, so feels nice on tired skin. It can also can be worn on lips

A longwearing cream eyeshadow in a brightening neutral colour. My picks would be Chanel Ombré Premiere creme eyeshadow in Scintillance or Bobbi Brown cream shadow sticks in Vanilla and Golden Pink

violetbunny Sat 11-Nov-17 09:50:36

Also Origins do a lovely overnight hydrating face mask smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now