Talk

Advanced search

Radley Bag

(6 Posts)
CountFosco Fri 10-Nov-17 21:46:13

I'm not a fan of the little dog generally but I've received some vouchers at work and have £100 to spend on myself. You have to buy from a catologue thing and it's not very inspiring but I quite like this bag. It's only available in black or tan from the catalogue. What do you think? Is it hideous or quite nice and would you go black or tan? Annoyingly I'd prefe navy.

IL0veCl0thes Fri 10-Nov-17 21:53:02

It's too small for me but it is nice.
I like some radley bags. Dont mind the dog tag.

beansonbread Fri 10-Nov-17 21:57:34

I quite like it - especially the tan. I’m not a fan of most Radley stuff but this doesn’t scream Radley to me, I’d be happy to use it!

PickAChew Fri 10-Nov-17 21:58:07

Their bags are nice quality and practical. Much maligned, but I think they're a good mid range bag - same company as Tula, it seems.

I keep my dog in one of the many pockets and tell him off if he jumps out. He occasionally has a chat with DS2.

IL0veCl0thes Fri 10-Nov-17 22:02:20

Would you put a bit of money towards the oxleas or the willow. Both available in navy

CountFosco Sat 11-Nov-17 10:01:16

I can't add to the vouchers and they catalogue has a limited choice of colours unfortunately. Still a free bag though! Think I'll go for it in tan, then I've got enough left for a Molton Brown minatures set.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now