Talk

Advanced search

Help me find a dress please!

(7 Posts)
CatchingBabies Fri 10-Nov-17 21:06:46

It's my graduation in just over 2 weeks and I still haven't found a dress!

Requirements-
Suits a size 18 figure with big belly and bum. Needs to be at least knee length, needs to have some type of sleeve, ideally mid-long as it's likely to be cold and can't be fitted as will emphasise the big belly and bum so ideally skater type etc.

I've looked everywhere it seems like it dosnt exist!

Savvyandchips Fri 10-Nov-17 21:16:59

Have you tried monsoon? I got a gorgeous one for my little boys christening in the summer, I'm a very self conscious size 16 and also wanted midi with sleeves. The Ellie embroidered dress looks nice? Sold out in 18 but I found the sizing generous....mine was a similar style xx

Kochicoo Fri 10-Nov-17 21:27:16

On another thread someone recommended the Phase Eight Cara dress as being very flattering.

www.phase-eight.com/pws/ProductDetails.ice?UniqueProductKey=204150050&redirect=true&utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIuZLti_m01wIVVUAbCh3RaAT-EAQYASABEgICGvD_BwE

Lucked Fri 10-Nov-17 21:32:45

mint velvet

studio 8

CatchingBabies Fri 10-Nov-17 21:52:09

Thank you havnt looked at monsoon so will check those and also the links posted.

beckythomas Fri 10-Nov-17 22:21:48

Try Zalando.co.uk. There are plenty of options available.

CatchingBabies Fri 10-Nov-17 23:28:32

I've seen this which I like and think it fits the bill. It's also a bargain so could get new shoes, bag and accessories also!

m.zalando.co.uk/dorothy-perkins-spot-jumper-dress-navy-dp521c1cx-k11.html

Does it look smart enough for graduation? Never done it before to know how formal people normally dress.

Also it's navy so tan tights not black yes? What colour shoes / bag?

You can probably tell I usually live in jeans!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now