Talk

Advanced search

Ted Baker Christmas Box Set

(9 Posts)
Onynx Fri 10-Nov-17 20:50:28

Just spotted this is out now, 1/2 price in Boots. Have any of you used Ted Baker makeup & is/was it any good or should I steer clear of it? Thanks!

iLoveSundaysMe Sat 11-Nov-17 11:37:07

I have been given various Ted Baker sets over the years (I usually only buy organic) but I really rate them. The quality of the packaging and the product is great. Colours are usually lovely too.

I’d say go for it. (Check that the colours are good for you though first)

MrsTeabag Sat 11-Nov-17 21:56:52

I was wondering this too. The packaging looks beautiful and the colours good for me, but is it good quality? For anyone who's tried Ted Baker makeup, what would you compare it with? Thanks!

coffeekittens Sun 12-Nov-17 08:41:37

I love the lip/cheek tint it's gorgeous and doesn't dry out, the nail polish is great too. The lip balm isn't great though.
I'd say go for it at that price.

Theimpossiblegirl Sun 12-Nov-17 08:43:00

I bought two, one for my niece and one for dd so glad people rate them. smile

MrsTeabag Sun 12-Nov-17 15:35:36

Great, thanks for the comments. I'll pick one up in my local Boots tomorrow 😊

Annabelle4 Sun 12-Nov-17 15:36:30

I bought it too. Will put it away until. Christmas morning.
Ted Baker is my favourite brand. Brilliant quality, even the detail and quality of the products that the makeup is in.

I get this every year, it's my favourite boots star buy. It usually sells out very quickly.

Onynx Sun 12-Nov-17 16:48:43

Right! Ye have convinced me😊 Going to pick one up on Tuesday😁

EvilCleverDog Sun 12-Nov-17 16:54:26

Ooh thanks for posing this - been looking for something for dsd, this is right using her street!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now