Advanced search

Slim fit boots?

(5 Posts)
DarkLikeVader Fri 10-Nov-17 19:26:08

Has anyone got any recommendations for slim calf boots? I'm struggling to find anything and all the slim boots I've found are 14 odd inches, I need 12 inches or eve slightly less than that. I want black leather flat/flattish boots but don't mind mid calf or knee high as long as they don't flap round my calves! Not duo/ted & muffy.

dontcallmelen Fri 10-Nov-17 20:22:00

Hi I got a pair last year from jones the bootmaker, brown leather knee high with a low heel, I have very slim calfs & found these pretty good they were about £130 I think.

SmartyPants0 Fri 10-Nov-17 20:47:29

I've also got slim calfs and most boots look like wellies on me... funnily enough I also got some from Jones the bootmaker last year. Mine are lace up and have a dr Marten look about them. well l think so

justme93 Fri 10-Nov-17 20:50:22

Another recommendation for Jones, I have little legs and most boots flap about.. the ones from Jones fit perfectly. I paid nearly £200 for them but 2 years on its was a good investment.

Sourdoughandbagels Fri 10-Nov-17 20:51:45

This F&B perfect for slim calf’s - my all time favourite brand for boots! £££ though but last for years!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now