Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Slim fit boots?

(5 Posts)
DarkLikeVader Fri 10-Nov-17 19:26:08

Has anyone got any recommendations for slim calf boots? I'm struggling to find anything and all the slim boots I've found are 14 odd inches, I need 12 inches or eve slightly less than that. I want black leather flat/flattish boots but don't mind mid calf or knee high as long as they don't flap round my calves! Not duo/ted & muffy.

dontcallmelen Fri 10-Nov-17 20:22:00

Hi I got a pair last year from jones the bootmaker, brown leather knee high with a low heel, I have very slim calfs & found these pretty good they were about £130 I think.

SmartyPants0 Fri 10-Nov-17 20:47:29

I've also got slim calfs and most boots look like wellies on me... funnily enough I also got some from Jones the bootmaker last year. Mine are lace up and have a dr Marten look about them. well l think so

justme93 Fri 10-Nov-17 20:50:22

Another recommendation for Jones, I have little legs and most boots flap about.. the ones from Jones fit perfectly. I paid nearly £200 for them but 2 years on its was a good investment.

Sourdoughandbagels Fri 10-Nov-17 20:51:45

This F&B perfect for slim calf’s - my all time favourite brand for boots! £££ though but last for years!

https://www.fiorentini-baker.com/collections/collection/women/s/modelProductCategories/linguaa_en/categoria31/fullloadd_true/page_3

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now