Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Best faux leather leggings

(7 Posts)
neveradullmoment99 Fri 10-Nov-17 17:40:10

Cant justify leather ones atm.
Heard good things about the next ones but they look rather shiny on the website. So, can anyone recommend a good pair that actually look like leather? Also considered the coated leggings from next. They look really good! Anyone with them? True to size?

soundsgreektome Fri 10-Nov-17 17:55:36

I’ve got the coated Next ones and loved them when I tried them on. Haven’t had chance to wear them yet, but look much better than I thought they would and fit well. Size 10 - despite the fact I might well be a size 11!!

neveradullmoment99 Fri 10-Nov-17 18:23:58

Thanks. Do you think they are true to size? I am a 12 so best bets is to order a 12?

LockedOutOfMN Fri 10-Nov-17 20:22:56

I've got the shiny ones from Zara; they come up average/bit big and are incredibly comfortable. Also got the fake leather ones from H and M which are fine if a bit big on the waist. Haven't seen the Next ones (live abroad but the Zara ones are definitely on sale in U.K. as my sister has them too).

soundsgreektome Fri 10-Nov-17 20:52:14

Yes order a 12. They do give a camel toe - well they do on me!!! Long tops rule!

neveradullmoment99 Fri 10-Nov-17 21:09:43

Always with leggings smile

district Sat 11-Nov-17 05:50:01

Topshop coated Joni. I get so many compliments on them.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: