Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

I'm coveting this Lulu Guiness handbag .....

(18 Posts)
Shylo Thu 09-Nov-17 22:09:12

..... should I save my money? I NEVER buy expensive bags but this one is really on my mind after I saw it earlier this week handbag

FourEyesGood Thu 09-Nov-17 22:11:41

It’s lovely! If you can afford it, go for it.

RJnomore1 Fri 10-Nov-17 00:18:39

Oh I've seen that in person in tk maxx. It's really really nice. If you can afford it yes get it!

ManitobaOwl Fri 10-Nov-17 00:24:55

It's lovely, and reasonable at that price. It's obviously resonated with you, so yes, get it.

MinesaPinot Fri 10-Nov-17 09:39:27

That is lovely and an extremely good price. I would go for it myself but I'm looking for something a little less structured. I saw a Lulu Guinness bag in TK Maxx the other day - I hadn't realised they are being sold in there now.

Nanasueathome Fri 10-Nov-17 09:42:34

I have several Lulu Guinness bags but not the Jenni bag...which is the one I covet most
I want the pale blue one but have never seen it at a good price
That one is exceptional....you have to buy it

Shylo Fri 10-Nov-17 13:08:22

Oh balls, I was hoping you'd all tell me Lulu Guiness is passé and not worth the money lol ...... I think I'm going to have to buy it, I can't stop thinking about it !

Thank you all smile

MayFayner Fri 10-Nov-17 13:14:30

It's lovely. I have a Lulu Guinness wallet and haven't started using it yet (3 years later confused ) - I hadn't even considered that it might be passé!

Nellyphants Fri 10-Nov-17 13:34:11

I saw that too, I loved it. It was sold out when I went back. C

ownedbySWD Fri 10-Nov-17 13:53:12

It's very nice!

silkpyjamasallday Fri 10-Nov-17 15:37:43

Surely it's the best Christmas present to yourself as it's a festive colour? I'm pining after a mini Chloe Faye in red, I am almost certain it's going to be my joint Christmas and birthday (in December) present to myself this year. If you can afford it, go for it OP, you will undoubtedly get a lot of use and enjoyment from it.

JaneEyre70 Fri 10-Nov-17 15:40:29

I've got 4 LG bags, and several purses and they are very much worth the money. At that price, you'd be crazy not to get it grin.

counterpoint Fri 10-Nov-17 15:50:59

This thread has cheered me up.

Get the bag and enjoy it. Life's too short.

Deathraystare Fri 10-Nov-17 17:53:40

YOU MUST BUY IT! a CHRISTMAS PRESSIE FOR YOURSELF!!

Sorry got overexcited there! Funnily enough , I was in TK Maxx myself and looked at that very bag. I only have two little Lulu's but would buy this one if I could( If work did not keep changing the goal posts of when they are paying me! It used to be time sheet in by Monday paid Thursday, now it should be in by Wednesday and they pay the next week!!).

Enjoy ! (sniff)

Shylo Fri 10-Nov-17 19:27:01

I've bought it grin

You are all so lovely and completely right - life is too short and somive bought myself an early Christmas present since I've no one to buy one for me!!

I'm so excited for it to arrIve

LEMtheoriginal Fri 10-Nov-17 19:31:42

Yayyyyyy pleased for you

MinesaPinot Fri 10-Nov-17 22:38:23

Well done Shylo, presents to yourself should always be encouraged in my book (I may or may not have today bought myself a new handbag from The Outnet today as a Christmas present to me.....)

carolhere Fri 10-Nov-17 23:34:18

Great choice. I am tempted to get one for myself too. Its beautiful. How does the actual one look though?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: