Talk

Advanced search

COS leather leggings?

(4 Posts)
GordonShakespeare Thu 09-Nov-17 14:55:47

Has anybody tried them on? How are they (or cos generally) size wise? I'm a curvy anything-from-10-14 with skinny legs.

Rosiemary Thu 09-Nov-17 15:26:55

I have them in a 36 - I'm usually a UK 12/38 but they stretch a little bit.

botemp Thu 09-Nov-17 15:31:09

Most of Cos is oversized but the leggings are TTS. However, they're the same quality/make as H&M (their parent company, they also own &other Stories, again same quality leather leggings) so unless there's something specific about the design I'd get them from H&M instead as they're cheaper and there's usually a discount code going too. If you're an apple you may struggle with LL in general, they tend to have more give in the legs than in the waist where they tend to dig in (though depends on make but it just means you're going to have to try a few or something like a jean style leather legging instead).

GordonShakespeare Thu 09-Nov-17 18:57:46

Thank you! That's helpful as I was about to go for a 40! Do H&M do them?! I had no idea! Will have a look. I'm a sort of pear shape so I have a flat waist and wide hips and saddlebags bit then slim thighs and legs. Odd but I can get away with leggings if I have a longer top!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now