Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Huda Faux Filter

(5 Posts)
Samsbakery Thu 09-Nov-17 13:35:44

Hi
Has anyone tried the huda faux filter foundation?
I really fancy it but I usually only wear high street foundation, maybeline, bourjois etc.
It looks quite a full coverage foundation so I would only wear it for nights out and special occasions, just wondering if anyone has tried it?

Samsbakery Thu 09-Nov-17 16:30:28

Anyone?

HighburyHattie Thu 09-Nov-17 19:25:43

I don’t think you’ll find a lot people that have tried yet it as it’s currently only available in store at Selfridges (London) and Harrods. It’s launching in the other Selfridges this month though so more people will try it. (I know it’s online but it’s hard to buy foundation online, especially as it’s a first foundation for the brand and there isn’t a point of reference for the shades)

From what I have seen on social media it’s gorgeous. Full coverage, lasts ages and looks stunning. Definitely want to try it soon!

The negatives that I have heard is that it’s a plastic bottle not glass so packaging feels cheap for its price.

Samsbakery Thu 09-Nov-17 20:35:47

Yeah Hattie, I was thinking about taking a punt on a shade, a bit risky online but I'm very tempted! Have watched loads of YouTube videos, it looks really good.

StealingYourWiFi Thu 09-Nov-17 20:37:19

yep! I got a sample off ebay and today is my first day with it on. It's lasted all day in a stressful, hot job. I'll definitely be ordering.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now