Talk

Advanced search

Best place to buy beauty products

(14 Posts)
pandorawithtreaclecolouredhair Thu 09-Nov-17 07:58:55

I regularly buy Clarins and Liz Earle products, but I'm not sure that I'm getting them for the best price.
Sometimes I buy in Boots ( Advantage points) and sometimes direct from the company websites ( free samples).
But is there a cheaper way to stock up?
Any good websites with better prices and which are easy to use?

Ofgreetingsandgoodbyes Thu 09-Nov-17 12:15:33

John Lewis price match (doesn't include online stores though) so they always have the lowest high street price.

emma1282 Thu 09-Nov-17 14:16:05

I buy beauty products from Boots generally and from Primark at times. I find Primark to be a bit cheaper than other places.

Ofgreetingsandgoodbyes Thu 09-Nov-17 18:45:00

Since when did Primark sell Clarins and Liz Earle?grin

Ofgreetingsandgoodbyes Thu 09-Nov-17 18:45:39

(They do cracking eyeshadow palettes though)

Stansmith01 Thu 09-Nov-17 18:52:43

Boots because I have an advantage card but I find they can be quite overpriced, Superdrug are usually cheaper (but not always) however they don't do all the brands I like

Otherwise I like to shop from Amazon too because it's easy to get free delivery, and great for skincare products from other countries

Stansmith01 Thu 09-Nov-17 18:54:17

^(forgot to add at start of my post) * I mainly shop at...

Nanasueathome Thu 09-Nov-17 19:01:34

QVC do some good offers on Liz Earle
They do loads of other brands but not Clarins

mercurymaze Thu 09-Nov-17 19:03:51

Qvc for Liz Earle and others elemis is lovely

SureIusedtobetaller Thu 09-Nov-17 19:05:45

Feelunique are pretty good. And Beauty Bay. Worth a look.

Gingefringe Thu 09-Nov-17 19:10:26

Another one for QVC here for Liz Earle - also, the LE website does give some freebies depending on how much you spend.

I also find M&S pretty good for some other high end brands, especially if you can get 20% off with your Sparks card (I use for L'Occitane, Neals Yard and REN)

NinonDeLenclos Thu 09-Nov-17 19:27:15

House of Fraser and allbeauty.com

HighburyHattie Thu 09-Nov-17 19:43:54

I luckily get student or staff discount at most stores/brands as I work at Westfield

I love HOF as they offer student discount on beauty & have a good reward card and order in store programme. So if something is out of stock in store I can order it until midnight, and receive it next day like I bought it in person - useful as HOF don’t necessarily stock every beauty brand in store (like MAC). Easiest for me as they offer student discount all year around rather than on occasion like Debenhams/John Lewis. Can you get a unidays code off someone?

SpaceNK often has promotions like £10 off a £45 spend. HOF also has the same £10 off offer from time to time

Cult Beauty online has a 15% discount for new members?

HighburyHattie Thu 09-Nov-17 19:47:18

Also Feelunique/look fantastic always have promotions on too. The only issue is that the best brands they stock are typically excluded from promotions.

With Feelunique you can become a Platinum member and get a 10/15% discount (can’t remember) from your favourite brand for life. I use mine on Tigi hair care as they’re excluded from promotions smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now