Talk

Advanced search

If Dorothy Perkins jeans usually fit, where else does similar fit?

(16 Posts)
Squirrelfruitandnutkin Wed 08-Nov-17 19:35:26

I hate shopping for jeans. So have LOVED being the right size for a Dorothy Perkins super skinny/ bailey jeans.

I need new jeans, mid blue denim, not indigo. And they don't have any in my size.

Where else is similarly shaped?

What I really need is some sort of jeans algorithm- if you like Dorothy Perkins jeans fit then try X jeans

mareemallory Wed 08-Nov-17 19:41:49

I don't know the answer but I would very much like to. I've just recently bought some amazing DP jeans after MONTHS of searching for some that a) fit and b) don't make me look like I don't know how to dress myself.

Squirrelfruitandnutkin Wed 08-Nov-17 19:45:21

Amazon always knows stuff I'd like based on other stuff I've bought. Some genius need

Squirrelfruitandnutkin Wed 08-Nov-17 19:46:06

To design the same thing but for jeans.

I hate jeans shopping with a passion!

hugoagogo Wed 08-Nov-17 20:14:16

Hmm there is site that claims to do this, buggered if I can remember what it's called...

RoganJosh Wed 08-Nov-17 20:15:27

I do ok in both DP and next for jeans.

coffeekittens Wed 08-Nov-17 20:19:30

New look, next, primark or river island, all the same sort of price range as DP aswell.

Squirrelfruitandnutkin Wed 08-Nov-17 20:52:06

It's not the same price range I'm bothered about.

It's the shape of the DP jeans that work for me.
Would be awesome to know which other brands fit the same body shape iyswim.

Won't be bothering trying next as their jeans always slid down to give the mum bum.

hendricksyousay Wed 08-Nov-17 21:30:42

Which style is it ? I used to buy dp jeans years ago but there are hardly any stores around now . I really like Tesco skinny jeans , they stay up and don’t stretch during the day . Size down though .

madeyemoodysmum Wed 08-Nov-17 21:42:43

Next and Asda wonder jean both a nice fit bit since discovering DP jeggings in a sale I'm sticking up in those in as many colours as possible

Fat face are also ok on me

Squirrelfruitandnutkin Wed 08-Nov-17 21:42:50

they're bailey super skinny ones.

Think I'm going to have to go shopping. sad

Caulk Wed 08-Nov-17 21:43:29

Next and French connection.

Gap are sometimes okay

Ollivander84 Wed 08-Nov-17 21:44:39

I wear Dorothy Perkins jeans. Sainsbury's 4 way stretch and m&s also fit me well

ohanabanana Wed 08-Nov-17 22:36:58

I get skinny jeans/jeggings from m&s and Dotty Ps and they are pretty much the same in fit and style. M&S slightly better though.

Ginkypig Wed 08-Nov-17 22:40:59

My favourite ever jeans were dp's kickflare. They were skinny at the top but flared just below the knee and gave me amazing balance for my hips and big feet.

The closest they have now are slightly boot cut but not nearly as nice

They have never brought them back since skinny jeans became the thing and mine are only fit to do painting/gardening in now sad

Ginkypig Wed 08-Nov-17 22:41:36

Sorry my rant has been no help to you at all squirrel

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now