Talk

Advanced search

Selfish Mother sweatshirts

(12 Posts)
carrie74 Wed 08-Nov-17 16:18:08

Hiya, does anyone have any of these? I’ve just ordered a couple different to try, hopefully they’ll arrive tomorrow grin, but wondered how you find them - fit? Quality?

I’ve ordered these: https://www.thefmlystore.com/collections/women/products/the-red-christmas-jumper

https://www.thefmlystore.com/collections/women/products/the-red-mother-boyfriend-sweatshirt

ohgoonthenjustonemore Wed 08-Nov-17 16:41:47

carrie I have a few Selfish Mother sweatshirts and find them to be excellent quality. I do find the supersoft a lot baggier than the ‘normal’, I’m a 10/12 and find the medium great for the slightly looser look which I prefer

district Wed 08-Nov-17 16:44:14

I have the super soft scoop neck one. Personally I don’t find it the most flattering shape (but then I’m an apple so it’s my fault, not the sweatshirt’s grin). I’m a 12 on top and need a large. They wash beautifully. Unfortunately they’re annoyingly ubiquitous now, but I guess this is good as they raise money for important causes.

JoyceDivision Wed 08-Nov-17 18:21:06

Ooh like the hoodies.... i've registered for promo emails but don't suppose anyone has a free drlivery code?

carrie74 Thu 09-Nov-17 10:43:46

Ooh brilliant thanks everyone. Ordered each in a M and L (am a 10 but want baggy), and they’re arriving today! Annoying have to pay postage to return but like their charitable status so willing to suck it up (and I don’t live that far from the shop so I could have just popped down there if I’d been that bothered).

carrie74 Thu 09-Nov-17 20:39:46

Oh they’ve arrived!!

I like them both but can’t keep them (cunning to have ordered 2 red ones wink).

Like the L size for super baggieness although probably not enormously flattering. But sweatshirts generally aren’t really anyway I guess. But comfy and nice to wear.

I like the GOLD one as it’s a bit different to the ubiquitous MOTHER, so not obviously branded, but also like the subtlety of the colour difference of the MOTHER one, the word isn’t obvious.

district Thu 09-Nov-17 20:57:21

They both look fab but I prefer the one in the second pic.

carrie74 Thu 09-Nov-17 21:07:30

Thanks district. Will have a sleep on it...

rosybell Thu 09-Nov-17 22:30:27

I like the Gold one on you best- the contrast of red/gold looks good on you. I have ordered the Love one - gold writing on red sweatshirt, hoping it will be kind of festive but also fine to wear all year round..

Itscurtainsforyou Thu 09-Nov-17 22:38:32

I love these (have a grey one) - really like the red

Sparklyuggs Fri 10-Nov-17 05:27:12

I've got my second one on its way smile
Great quality. I wear a medium as a post pregnancy 12 but with giant boobs.

MissWimpyDimple Fri 10-Nov-17 06:07:17

I can’t see the word on the second one! I like the GOLD

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now