Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

'Tall' Jumpsuit help please

(8 Posts)
JustaBasicBitch Wed 08-Nov-17 13:58:58

I've just found the almost perfect jumpsuit in coast www.coast-stores.com/p/mimi-jumpsuit/1909780?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2tHMwZCv1wIVHpSyCh1GZAetEAQYASABEgLcSPD_BwE However it's about 2 inches too short

I'm 5'7 so not massively tall but looking for a well cut, flattering, fitted jumpsuit I can wear heels with- any suggestions?

JustaBasicBitch Wed 08-Nov-17 20:56:07

Cheeky bump ?

A1Sharon Wed 08-Nov-17 21:13:19

Baukjen do stuff that fit me wel and I'm 5'8". I think I have a 20% discount code...
Here.

simonthedog Wed 08-Nov-17 21:17:44

I have bought a black jumpsuit from Next in the Tall range. There are a few to choose from. I am 5'10'' and length is good.

JustaBasicBitch Wed 08-Nov-17 21:26:28

Thanks both, I've had a look on next recently but didn't see aby I loved, will look again though.
I like the baukjen ones for daytime but think I want something a bit more glam/tailored.
I must have tried 10 on in Debenhams today and none were long enough sad

splatattack Wed 08-Nov-17 21:29:05

https://www.reiss.com/p/backless-bow-detail-jumpsuit-womens-lolita-in-ink-blue/?category_id=10332

I am 5'6 and this was long so would def work for you with heels...I love it!!

KyloRensLightsaber Wed 08-Nov-17 21:29:48

Watching with interest.

JustaBasicBitch Wed 08-Nov-17 21:54:13

Reiss tomorrow for me! Thanks splat, I love it, and yes hopefully will be long enough to wear heels

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: