Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

My Glossier order has arrived.

(1 Post)
Housewife2010 Wed 08-Nov-17 11:09:38

I admit it. I succumbed to the hype (even though I'm about 20 years older than their demographic! I thought it would be all hyped up (and it is) but the items I ordered are really good. The brown Boy Brow is excellent at giving my brows their former thickness in a really natural way. The stretch concealer is great - it is really easy to blend. The zip lipstick is a really wearable red. I had a free sample of the Glossier scent in my parcel by which I was underwhelmed. I'm looking forward to trying my cleanser sample. They have a small range so I'm not in a rush to reorder yet but at the moment I do see myself repurchasing the Biy Brow and concealer. I have a referral link for 10% off if anyone would like it.bff.glossier.com/gUI5e

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: