Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Perfect Pink Lipstick

(14 Posts)
graziemille Wed 08-Nov-17 10:18:56

On my daughter’s Christmas list is a request for a pink lipstick.
She’s blonde, blue eyed, 30 and fair skinned.
What are your suggestions?
Thanks

Gonegrey31 Wed 08-Nov-17 10:41:38

Pillow talk by Charlotte Tilbury. I am the same colouring as your dd and it is just perfect.

graziemille Wed 08-Nov-17 16:12:42

Thanks!

sammy891 Fri 10-Nov-17 09:53:24

Mac Mehr is lovely

BagelGoesWalking Fri 10-Nov-17 10:03:09

A lady posted a pic in a group today and her lipstick looked really lovely - it was Charlotte Tilbury pillow talk liner and valentine lipstick.

LunaTheCat Fri 10-Nov-17 11:01:26

I have same colouring as your daughter. Whilst CT pillow talk is lovely my most favourite is Bobbi Brown Sandwashed Pink

Botanicbaby Fri 10-Nov-17 11:06:03

Lipstick queen pink sinner.

Ididnthearanything Fri 10-Nov-17 12:21:43

Similar light colouring here. Mac Mehr is nice, as linked by sammy. Mac syrup is nice too. And Brave, which is mat, and a little darker. I suppose it depends on whether you’re looking for a nude or something stronger.

Surprised at all who love CT Pillow Talk. Fairly poo on me. Great marketing tho.

whoareyoukidding Fri 10-Nov-17 12:25:22

OMG I came on here to recommend pillow talk by Charlotte Tilbury but I see that others beat me to it! Get the matching lip liner too - great present smile

graziemille Sat 11-Nov-17 04:53:08

I’m just going to buy them all as they all sound perfect!
Thanks everyone.

AstridWhite Sat 11-Nov-17 05:36:07

You'll be lucky to find CT Pillow Talk anywhere, it's constantly out of stock. MAC Mehr is fabulous, I don't understand why it never reached the cult status of Pillow Talk, I've been wearing it for years.

It's not really pink though. Neither is PT, come to think of it. If it's a proper pink she wants then I'd suggest Pink Plaid or Please Me, both by MAC.

graziemille Sat 11-Nov-17 06:13:13

Astrid, just ordered Pillow Talk at Selfridges online so guess I got lucky. So for anyone wanting it it's in stock.

GaryBarlowsTaxReturn Sat 11-Nov-17 08:07:42

I'm the same colouring as your daughter and my favourite is Skinny Dip by Benefit.

ChardonnaysPrettySister Sat 11-Nov-17 08:54:32

Is Pillow Talk pink though?

It's more of a nude colour. Is that what your DD meant?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now