Talk

Advanced search

Decent unwired tshirt bras?

(9 Posts)
QueenOfTheAndals Wed 08-Nov-17 07:57:58

I've got some issues with swollen lymph nodes in my armpits and the underwires from my regular bras just dig into them and make them worse.

So I realised I need some decent unwired bras - I prefer a padded, t-shirt style to give a smooth line under clothes and a decent cleavage with v-necks. I had a couple from M&S a few years ago but they gave my breasts a very strange shape - almost conical! Any recommendations?

Dunzo Wed 08-Nov-17 08:10:24

I've become a recent convert (due to pregnancy) to a specific primark unwired t-shirt bra. Here it is:

m.primark.com/en-ie/product/pink-non-wired-lounge-bra,D35397143160247

Sorry if that's not a clicky link! It's nice soft silky material and so far has washed well. It goes on over your head like a sports bra so feels secure. It's only £5 so you could always try it.

bananafish81 Wed 08-Nov-17 08:14:14

I like uniqlo non wired bras

Ylvamoon Wed 08-Nov-17 08:15:34

Depending on your budget/ size have a look at brands like Freya, Fantasy or Goddess they do some lovely bras for all shapes and sizes!

QueenOfTheAndals Wed 08-Nov-17 08:23:55

I'm a 32DD/34D who breastfed for 2.5 years so I need decent support (which crop top styles don't offer) but I'm not sure I'm large-busted enough for brands like Freya or Fantasie either.

LostMyLunchMoney Wed 08-Nov-17 08:28:57

Would this sort of bra be any good?

Crumbs1 Wed 08-Nov-17 08:41:18

M&S do a sumptuously soft bra that is very comfortable.

nomad5 Wed 08-Nov-17 08:42:13

I find uniqlo ones really good and keep their shape well even after a lot of washing

FlorenceLyons Wed 08-Nov-17 09:05:56

I have some M&S ones which are really comfy and give pretty much the same shape as their underwired ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now