Talk

Advanced search

What do you wear at home to be comfortable?

(6 Posts)
Honey1975 Tue 07-Nov-17 19:54:07

When I get home from work and I know I'm not going out again I want to be warm and comfortable. However I still want to look and feel nice. I've let myself go recently and want to make more effort to look decent in the hope it will make me feel a little better.

I've had a look on line but can't find anything that looks nice but also comfortable to wear at home i.e. not jeans and not black joggers.

Just wondered what other people wear and if anyone could recommend somewhere to look? Thanks

ilovecherries Tue 07-Nov-17 20:19:52

now it's colder, I wear Hush harems, love sleeve heatgen tee shirts from M&S and a huge cardi I pinched from my dad when he was having a clear out (the latter perhaps not being very stylish!)

LindyHemming Tue 07-Nov-17 20:21:35

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

allinclusive Tue 07-Nov-17 20:22:06

I tend to wear leggings and slouchy dresses comfy but fine to answer door for, nip to the shops and school run etc.

Mrstumbletap Tue 07-Nov-17 20:31:32

Pajamas/onesie usually in it by 6pm, currently wearing both right now. I have to wear a suit to work so want it off as soon as I get in. But I can't be arsed to then get changed into relaxing clothes then get changed again a couple of hours later into pajamas.

But I have a weird DH that thinks I look cute in my slob wear grin

snackarella Tue 07-Nov-17 20:59:15

Next do some
Stylish leisure wear type comfies

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: