Talk

Advanced search

How do you store your jewellery

(10 Posts)
walkingtheplank Mon 06-Nov-17 19:03:42

Not sure how to store my jewellery.

I have a mini chest of drawers c. 20cm wide, and a necklace stand.
The necklaces don't really work on the stand as they're the wrong left so they're stuffed into the little drawers.

I'm wondering how other people store their jewellery. I might ask for a jewllery box(or whatever) for Christmas. Any ideas?

Heratnumber7 Mon 06-Nov-17 19:20:19

On a cork board, on pretty pins.

ChickenVindaloo2 Mon 06-Nov-17 21:01:07

Stackers are amazing. Amazon or John Lewis do them.
Or those hangy-up things with the clear pouches for more chunky, costume jewellery.

FreudianSlurp Mon 06-Nov-17 21:22:07

Naice jewellery and all rings in Stackers, costume jewellery (necklaces and earrings) in perspex boxes from Amazon. For long necklaces, I double them up through keyrings before hanging.

HighburyHattie Mon 06-Nov-17 21:23:01

I keep my expensive jewellery in their boxes and my fashion jewellery from Topshop etc in a drawer system (and all this in a draw in my dressing table.)

Agree with Stackers - amazing customisable jewellery storage.

However if you’re on a budget, you can get the acrylic box of drawers from Muji and their inserts.
Examples:
www.google.co.uk/search?q=muji+jewellery+storage&rlz=1CDGOYI_enGB769GB769&hl=en-GB&prmd=simvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj9-oCn8KrXAhXNjKQKHR_4AlUQ_AUIEygC&biw=375&bih=591

You can also get pretty gold/glass boxes from Urban Outfitters:
www.urbanoutfitters.com/en-gb/shop/jboxgrid?category=jewellery-storage&color=028

DrudgeJedd Mon 06-Nov-17 21:28:09

In a safe, after being cleaned out by fucking burglars 2 years ago angry

70isaLimitNotaTarget Mon 06-Nov-17 21:34:21

I have a table top double sided wooden storage cabinet , it turns on a circle , lined with that tarnish-resistant black ve'vet.
Wooden strutts for earrings, hooks for necklaces, ring pad, boxed areas which tip forward for bangles/chunky

DD has the full length mirror that opens to reveal the same as mine but its bigger. And it locks.

Mosaic123 Mon 06-Nov-17 22:05:54

Yes in a safe. It's comforting.

walkingtheplank Mon 06-Nov-17 22:11:04

Thank you. I did see the Stackers boxes at the weekend in John Lewis. Good to read that they work well.

Also interesting to see that some keep nice necklaces in boxes too.

HeyRoly Mon 06-Nov-17 22:15:46

I've never heard of Stackers but it looks amazing. Will definitely consider investing in some.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now