Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Fixing sprays - I know again !

(6 Posts)
BeaLola Mon 06-Nov-17 17:06:37

I know this has been done before - I'm desperately trying to get away from the panda eyes which happens whenever I wear mascara & I have tried loads - would a fixing spray help at all ? I have stayed away from the sprays as I wear contact lenses & am a bit meh about another product but my short stubby lashes need mascara !

lindyloo57 Mon 06-Nov-17 17:42:53

Hi, i used to have this happen all the time. i found just keep trying different mascaras until you find the one that stays on. i find Boot no7 stay on my lashes fine. or you could try a waterproof mascara.

GaryBarlowsTaxReturn Mon 06-Nov-17 20:57:31

If you get panda eyes you tubing mascara, not fixing spray. Good ones are Clinique flutter to full and L'Oréal double extension.

HighburyHattie Mon 06-Nov-17 21:05:07

Fixing sprays wouldn’t really help as they’re designed predominantly for face makeup, not eye makeup. I purposely don’t spray my eyes with the mist so I don’t ruin my eyeshadow. Something like MAC fix + would make your mascara run more.

You need a waterproof mascara. What do you currently use? Not all mascaras are good.

Nicketynac Mon 06-Nov-17 23:28:46

I just tried the other Clinique tubing mascara. I have very oily lids and it did not smudge. It was however a crap mascara. Not very dark, not very lengthening or thickening. Is the Full to Flutte one actually good to use?
My current favourite (although I don't like it that much) is Loreal Volume Millions. It's not waterproof but it is smudgeproof. Again, it's just not a great mascara but it is better than the Clinique one and much cheaper. Is the Double Extension one two layers, white then black? If so I found that really clumpy.
I find waterproof ones to be rubbish in general, and really hard to remove plus they make my lashes feel dry.

thiskittenbarks Tue 07-Nov-17 00:15:11

Fixing spray probably won’t help much with mascara straying. Try a different mascara. Could also be caused or not helped by your under eye concealer (or eye cream or something in that area) if it’s oily or doesn’t set properly

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now