Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

So after embracing soap over shower gel where can I get a soap dish for 4 bars?

(4 Posts)
littleducks Mon 06-Nov-17 17:01:55

After recent threads on here I'm moving back to soap. I have a bacon the basin in a soap dish which drains into tray beneath all good.

But for showering everyone wants their own bars and some pouffe/sponge/flannel things. So I need storage for all of this previously shower gel was on large wooden rack outside bath.

I'm nervous about suction ones for the wall as I imagine them being knocked off daily.

Ideally I'D like a long soap dish with space for four or five bars to dry but this doesn't seem to exist.

littleducks Mon 06-Nov-17 17:02:34

I have a bar on the basin.....no bacon anywhere

Polyanthus Mon 06-Nov-17 17:14:35

No help with what you are specifically looking for, but just wanted to say I have found suction baskets work fine. For various reasons we ended up not wanting to drill into a tiled wall in the shower but needing more storage, I was v sceptical about the suction things but we bought relatively expensive ones from John Lewis and they have been great. (Most recent purchase was the Lock n Roll brand)

They do need replacing after a couple of years I think as cleaning the suction cup does make it distort slightly over time but they'd certainly work while you look about for the perfect one and/or see if using soap was something you stuck with long term.

littleducks Tue 07-Nov-17 10:10:38

Thanks polyanthus

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now