Talk

Advanced search

Charlotte Tilbury Blusher & Lip liner is it worth it?

(7 Posts)
Diamond25 Mon 06-Nov-17 14:39:13

I’m thinking of trying the Lip Cheat & the blusher. Just wondering if it’s worth it.

Carpaccio Mon 06-Nov-17 16:52:30

I don't know the blushers.

I have two of the lip liners, and they are okay. No better than any other lip liners I've tried.

They are, IMO, more sticky on the lips than other liners which I'm not a fan of (but this is just a preference - you might feel differently about it). They are okay to just outline with, but if I wear the liner all over the lip (under the lipstick or with or without a balm on top), they are too uncomfortable to wear like that.

They are very soft so they need sharpening often, so I don't feel like they'd last as long as a Mac liner (which is a harder formula) or a liner that doesn't need sharpening.

I do however really like the colour of Pillow talk (I usually wear it with the Pillow talk lipstick, or with the Tilbury Kim K lipstick).
Because I really like the colour, I would repurchase it. But I'd rather find a dupe.

I don't care for the other colour I have, and I wouldn't miss it if I lost it.

misskelly Mon 06-Nov-17 18:37:40

I absolutely love the pillow talk lip liner, I have quite full but asymmetrical lips. It is the only lip liner that stays on for any length of time and the colour is a good neutral too.

IvorHughJarrs Mon 06-Nov-17 18:41:07

I don't find them anything special to be honest. They are nice and I can't really recommend any particular cheaper brand.
I always seem to drift back to Bobbi Brown

Countduckulanose Mon 06-Nov-17 22:18:56

The lipliner, no. But the blushers blend beautifully

Diamond25 Wed 08-Nov-17 15:51:59

Thsnks everyone I think i’lol give them a try.

thedevilinablackdress Wed 08-Nov-17 18:21:34

Lipliner isn't something I think you need to spend a lot on. Kiko do excellent ones for under £5 or so

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now