Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

These?

(6 Posts)
keeponkeepinon Mon 06-Nov-17 13:28:29

converse wine
I don't need them but I thought they were lovely for Autumn.
They don't look too school pump ish do they? It's just with the colour matched suede and sole. And the suede looks so delicate, I'll be gutted if it gets knackered up in no time. But, pretty!
Keep or send back?
Cheers!

LindyHemming Mon 06-Nov-17 13:54:40

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Happinezz Mon 06-Nov-17 14:58:31

I don't think they're too 'schoolish'. However, I don't think that converse do the most comfortable style of trainer. (too 'flat'?- this is probably just me though!)

I love the burgundy Adidas Gazelles @Euphemia!
Also, I love the burgundy NewBalance trainers (which I wear with (literally) everything! - skirts, dresses, jeans, shortshorts, etc)

fuckinguseless Mon 06-Nov-17 15:02:57

They are AWESOME. I love a burgundy trainer. I think you can but suede protector spray from Clarks or similar.

Fairylea Mon 06-Nov-17 15:05:19

Ooooooo they are NICE. grin

<must not buy, must not buy>

keeponkeepinon Tue 07-Nov-17 13:41:52

I have a couple of pairs of gazelles already. These are less 'trainery' if you see what i mean.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: