Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Vertbaudet- any good?

(10 Posts)
Sittinonthefloor Mon 06-Nov-17 10:17:16

I was just about to place an order - but checked reviews and they are awful re delivery/ customer service, but the reviews are quite old. Does anyone have any recent experience with them? Thank you!

skankingpiglet Mon 06-Nov-17 11:09:45

I use them for DD1 as their clothes are good for slim children (by the time many highstreet brands fit her at the waist, the hems are mid-calf). I've never had a particularly awful experience with customer services or delivery. There have been a few problems with my account or missing items but it has always been quickly rectified so I haven't been put off.
If you wait for some of the better promotions, their stuff is pretty good value I think.

Wtfdoicare Mon 06-Nov-17 11:35:27

I like them for my DC, we'v ehad jeans, leggings, and tops, and the quality is quite good. Never had any problems with delivery.

BrioAmio Mon 06-Nov-17 11:41:40

I've ordered a few bits from them, t-shirts and tops (adult and child) have been very thin and of poor quality so have been returned. Maternity jeans have been lovely. I seem to remember everything taking a while to arrive (I'm so Amazon Prime conditioned these days!) but the return process was quick and easy and refund processed quickly.

ImADingleDangleScarecrow Mon 06-Nov-17 11:48:01

Have never had a problem with delivery or returns. Have only ever ordered kids/baby clothing for DD - the quality & sizing can be hit or miss.

KatharinaRosalie Mon 06-Nov-17 12:33:33

Never had any issues with returns, haven't needed their customer service otherwise. I have to agree that I have not been too impressed with the quality of their tops, but the trousers are good and also the only ones that fit my slim fit child

LesDennishair Mon 06-Nov-17 12:44:52

Very poor quality. I think it's supposed to be a lower end budget-type place in retrospect?

Sittinonthefloor Mon 06-Nov-17 13:28:26

Thank you all! I'm after decent plain cotton roll necks etc, so maybe they are not for us!

ballroompink Mon 06-Nov-17 13:47:38

I bought a few bits there for DS1 when he was a toddler. Awful quality, wouldn't do so again.

Butterfly1975 Mon 06-Nov-17 15:03:14

I've ordered lots from them. Only had 1 parcel not turn up and the customer service was good - sent another one with no quibbles.

I've found it to be mostly very good quality. A lot of their stuff is 100% cotton and washes well. The only thing I would say is the sizing can be weird. They always send me a size bigger than ordered for DD as they miss out certain ages confused

Always wait for the 40% off full price deals. Can be very annoying when they send it out just after you've placed an order!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now