Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Best of/dupes make up items

(5 Posts)
zippyswife Mon 06-Nov-17 06:57:00

I have a rare shopping trip planned today and I have tonnes to pack into the day.... what with trying to be French and my new need for a leopard print coat...

So make up-

I always get the ysl touché eclat. Is this still the best or is there something better/cheaper that is just as good?

I’ve been using the ysl touch eclat foundation- which I love- but is there something that’s better now?

Any votes for Foundation brush?

And I plan to get a no7 colour match for lipsticks- want a red and a berry I think- but is this the place to go for this?

Mascara- I had been using Lancôme hypnose but I just don’t rate it anymore? I want them to look natural but better!

I’m 40 natural redhead/dark auburn green eyes fair dry skin- if it’s relevant.

thefutureisours Mon 06-Nov-17 07:01:58

Max factor masterpiece mascara is brilliant.

PhyllisWig Mon 06-Nov-17 07:14:32

I would second a max factor mascara- I go proper old school for 2000 Calorie.

The boots lipstick match was ok and I got a nice ‘me but better’ shade but not world shaking.

zippyswife Mon 06-Nov-17 07:20:57

Great. Thanks for that. I’ll go for that this time. Lancôme is a lot to pay when I feel so underwhelmed by it.

Callamia Mon 06-Nov-17 07:27:49

I really like the No7 Stay Perfect mascara for everyday. It’s not dramatic, but it’s enough for workwear. I like Chanel inimitable for something more dramatic.
I would like to try Charlotte Tilbury’s fat lashes though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now