Talk

Advanced search

When will clinique in boots do their freebie offer?

(10 Posts)
Blondielongie Sun 05-Nov-17 21:14:14

Hiya, anyone with the inside scoop on clinique? I want to get two skincare products and get boots points. I know they sometimes do a free bag of miniatures once or twice a year and seeing as Xmas is coming up, I'm thinking there might be one soon coming up!

Anyone know anything I don't? smile

Nicketynac Sun 05-Nov-17 21:29:29

I asked in a Glasgow store and was told February or March. I bought a mascara in a Christmas gift set though - came with free eyeliner and eye cream.

Blondielongie Sun 05-Nov-17 21:43:42

Thank you - their Christmas sets do look like good deals tho. Shame it's that far away.

Cakescakescakes Sun 05-Nov-17 22:57:38

I’m sure British Beauty Blogger Jane had a post about a Clinique freebie the other day - maybe from John Lewis?

TittyGolightly Sun 05-Nov-17 22:59:16

You’ve just missed the boots one.

TittyGolightly Sun 05-Nov-17 22:59:34

Clinique Online are giving 5 samples when you spend £40.

Longdistance Sun 05-Nov-17 23:07:43

Debenhams are doing the free sample bag at the moment. I’m sure it’s free delivery. Well, the amount I spend it ends up as free delivery.

MinesaPinot Mon 06-Nov-17 09:37:11

House of Fraser have got it at the moment, until 11 November, 2 qualifying purchases, 1 to be skincare or foundation. Gift is make up bag, plus 6 minis.

Blondielongie Mon 06-Nov-17 18:17:53

Thank you all smile is the hof online? I've had quite a long day and this will cheer me up.

Blondielongie Mon 06-Nov-17 20:13:38

Ok cool, I got it from house of fraser. I can't rate their moisture surge enough, it's like giving my skin a drink (ha I swear I don't work for them) and I wanted a christmassy eye shadow. I have a blusher from them that's lasted almost 10 years so their makeup is good value too.

Thank you for the recommendation. Love their samples!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now