Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Foundation help please - I'm in a powdery rut.

(4 Posts)
BeeFarseer Sat 04-Nov-17 19:24:46

My usual Lily Lolo mineral foundation just isn't cutting it anymore. I'm very pale but not ghost white, and I absolutely can't bear looking orange. I use Lily Lolo in China Doll, which matches my skin very well, but I'm not getting the coverage from it that I need, and it's not lasting a full day at work. It's also going quite cakey, which is just not a good look!

I'm early thirties with spot-prone flaky skin. I think I need to change to a liquid foundation but I haven't got a clue. I have access to a large Boots and Debenhams, Mac, Illamasqua, and Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazaar, so I can find and hopefully try pretty much anything.

Any recommendations for me, please?

Hullabaloo40 Sat 04-Nov-17 19:26:39

I'm very pale and love bare essentials (minerals) products. They have quite a few foundations now and their pale shades are amazing no orange for me.

lunabear1 Sat 04-Nov-17 19:26:49

Kat Von D lock it foundation xx

ToothTrauma Sat 04-Nov-17 19:28:33

Nars Sheer Glow in Chantilly, applied with a damp beauty blender. Finally a foundation which looks the way I want it to look, after decades of powdery, flaky horror!

I am also really enjoying the Fenty foundation, applied in the same way. Lots of pale shades to choose from with different undertones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now