Talk

Advanced search

Hair and body wash?

(8 Posts)
RedRosie Sat 04-Nov-17 18:29:49

Hello Gurus.

Is there a product which means I can 'Take one bottle into the shower?'. I have a newly remodelled bathroom - bath out, small corner shower in to create storage (I love it) but it's not very spacious at all, and I don't want to drill holes for baskets in my beautiful porcelain silver-grey tiles (the sticky on things do not work for longer than an hour, ever).

Such a thing would be gentle, and SLS/cruelty free ideally. I don't use conditioner.

Any ideas? A recommendation or two would be so much nicer than endless trial and error.

Many thanks. smile

mrsharrison Sat 04-Nov-17 18:50:29

Dr Bronners liquid soap is lovely. It claims to have about 20 different uses. It's a fab product and comes in differents scents (genuine essential oils). TKA Max often stocks it.

Madreputa Sat 04-Nov-17 18:55:35

Just buy a good shampoo and use it as a body wash too. It doesn't really work the other way around but shampoos can be used as body washes.

RedRosie Sat 04-Nov-17 19:07:19

I'll look into those. Many thanks. I hadn't even thought of the shampoo as a body wash angle ... I guess they are basically the same ...?

guiltynetter Sat 04-Nov-17 19:09:55

all the philosophy stuff is multi use.

www.boots.com/philosophy/philosophy-bath-body

i know this as it usually puts me off! but could be perfect for you.

guiltynetter Sat 04-Nov-17 19:27:11

sorry i’m not sure if it’s cruelty free

BulletFox Sat 04-Nov-17 19:46:19

Korres linseed shampoo is really good. I frequently use it all over, it smells lovely, is ethical and quite conditioning

RedRosie Sat 04-Nov-17 21:37:52

Thanks all! Loads to look into here ...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now