Talk

Advanced search

What products for a luxury bath experience

(8 Posts)
kazza106 Sat 04-Nov-17 17:15:49

Just that really. Was reading an article in The Times magazine about the same thing and was wondering what others would recommend. Not your every day bath time, for those times you really want to indulge yourself?

BulletFox Sat 04-Nov-17 18:53:31

Ila spa are really good. Very expensive but gorgeous!

Madbengalmum Sat 04-Nov-17 18:54:30

Espa/jo malone/jo loves

jeaux90 Sat 04-Nov-17 20:56:09

I'occitane love their stuff. Their advent calendar is great if you want to treat yourself and get a good selection

Unicorn81 Sat 04-Nov-17 21:04:46

Temple spa drift away with some face masks from them too

Or

Locitane armande oil as a bubble bath and a nice face mask

BulletFox Sat 04-Nov-17 21:18:12

Actually I'm not into candles/wine in bath etc.

I run it, wait til it gets to a neutral temperature, get in and wallow. My mother got stuck in the bath last year and it was intensely embarrassing, we're about 8 dress sizes out (me being on the teenier side & didn't have the leverage to haul her out) so I had to dial 999, drain bath, fetch and put on her knickers (a first) and bring her a cup of tea and the radio and a pillow when the bath was dry.

Sorry I dont mean to ruin the bath experience, just find out what you like (cream/oil/scrub/facemask/whatever) and make it an enjoyable experience

Scoose Sat 04-Nov-17 21:22:32

Laura mercier bath products the ambre vanille honey bath and body soufflé are my favourites and smell divine

BringMeTea Sat 04-Nov-17 21:36:13

Aromatherapy Associates bath oils.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now