Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

facial toning

(5 Posts)
lovemylover Sat 04-Nov-17 17:05:31

Can anyone recommend a facial toning device, for lifting [tightening]facial muscles,
Had bells palsy a few years ago, and one side of my face looks droopy compared to the other,
Would like to try to lift it a bit
Not Rio 60 second one, tried that you have to keep resetting it all the time
Thanks in advance

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Sat 04-Nov-17 17:07:49

I have the Slendertone one, but haven't used it as much lately, as I have been having CACI facials, which seem to make more difference to me.

lovemylover Sat 04-Nov-17 17:20:56

I had a slendertone one years ago, but now updated probably
I was thinking of trying the caci, we have a salon here that does it,
Do you find it makes a real difference?
I might enquire, are the treatments expensive? and do you have to go very regularly to see the results
Thanks for reply
I could do with a one sided face lift,lol

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Sat 04-Nov-17 18:12:07

CACI was originally a medical machine, so I would think it was worth a go, if you have the budget for it. Slendertone machine was quite expensive though anyway. Round these parts, about 45 pound per session. You need about 10 to start with, doing about 2 a week to see results, and I'm now having one per month, so expensive at first, but I have now have the CACI instead of other stuff. I buy them in a block which works out slightly cheaper. I found it made a real difference, and it has worked on my 'churchill chops'. I am told I look much younger than my age, and I will keep on going with them, so long as I can afford it.

lovemylover Sat 04-Nov-17 20:09:21

Thank you ,i will ask on Monday ,don't think its quite as expensive here,i did try it a long time ago, just a trial session I think it was.
Just looked at reviews on you tube and the nu face looks quite good, but I will see about the caci first, don't want to waste money on something that might or might not work, or is too time consuming
The slendertone I had was fiddly with wire etc,and didn't make any difference

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now