loader

Talk

Advanced search

What to buy from space nk?

(9 Posts)
Fortunatepiggy Sat 04-Nov-17 10:01:16

Got a birthday gift voucher £50

What should I buy?

Don’t need anything really but am looking a bit old and haggard at 40 and lost my way with makeup

EugenieG Sat 04-Nov-17 11:20:29

If you want make up, I like Laura Mercier, Chatecaille or NARS. Get them to do your make up across a mix of ranges that would suit your skin. Then go away for a coffee and see how it all feels, go back later to make the purchases.

My all time repeat buy is Eve Lom cleanser, have you tried it? Ask for a sample perhaps.

Failing that, Diptyque candles smile

Ktown Sat 04-Nov-17 11:38:03

Hourglass powder is subtle
Erborian cc cream in Clair (depends on your skin tone though)
Nars orgasm blush liquid is nicer than powder
Or the candles
Everyone raves about oribe hairspray but I don’t really get it

fuckinguseless Sat 04-Nov-17 11:40:58

Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser.

ChardonnaysPrettySister Sat 04-Nov-17 11:43:23

Not sure how subtle the Hourglass powder is. I caught my reflection in a window in full sun once and it was sparkly. OP, beware.

botemp Sat 04-Nov-17 11:47:50

The Oribe hairspray is the emperor's new clothes as far as I'm concerned. It smells awful too.

I'd get the Chantecaille Just Skin Tinted Moisturiser, subtle and will lift your skin a bit without being anything near overdone.

Oly5 Sat 04-Nov-17 11:49:29

Laura Mercier make up

QuentinSummers Sat 04-Nov-17 11:54:17

Chantecaille just skin. I want some but too tight to shell out for it, if I had a voucher I would be in there like a shot

seefeld Sat 04-Nov-17 13:22:21

I’d go for the Just Skin too, wonderful stuff. Although I’m using the (less expensive) Nars tinted moisturizer at the moment and it’s lovely and glowy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now