Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

The ordinary products- please recommend to me!

(8 Posts)
geologyrocks Fri 03-Nov-17 23:33:42

Hi all

Ive heard great things about the ordinary brand of skincare so looked up online but literally dont know what to get!

Im a 32 yeqr old women, large pores...oily combination skin with occasional brrakouts! sad can anyone share their experiences of wonder products in this range?

Cheers!

lovemylover Fri 03-Nov-17 23:39:25

There is a thread on this and recommendations somewhere in Style and beauty,only yesterday

retainertrainer Sat 04-Nov-17 07:06:21

It's really confusing isn't it! I've emailed them with the skin problems I want to tackle. Hoping for an informative reply.

geologyrocks Sat 04-Nov-17 16:01:21

Mylover oh really? You wouldnt kniw the name of the thread would you? I cant seem to find it

RT Isnt it! So confusing!

Fluffycloudland77 Sat 04-Nov-17 20:17:07

I use the alpha lipoic acid, my skin loves it.

Might use the caffeine one next for under my eyes.

retainertrainer Sat 04-Nov-17 21:15:06

I've had a reply with a list of 4 products to try and some information on each. Very impressed with the response time and info.

Ktown Sun 05-Nov-17 09:12:22

Buffet - like advanced night repair but better.
Rosehip oil
Marula oil for hair
An acid for your face - I like the 7%glycolic one with salicylic acid

lovemylover Sun 05-Nov-17 09:52:09

*Geologyrocks *the name of the thread is" The ordinary, so good its scary" hope you find it

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: