Talk

Advanced search

Lip liner

(16 Posts)
franktheskank Fri 03-Nov-17 22:01:20

I’m usually an eye make up person and hate the feel of stuff on my lips but I seem to have a hoard of lip liners and lip glosses and liquid matte thingies so thought I’d have a go and I actually think I’m a convert!

My ex walked in to get the kids and said have you had your lips done they look disgusting! shockhmm

What do you guys think?

Moogletea Fri 03-Nov-17 22:03:58

I think they look lovely and natural

Botanicbaby Sat 04-Nov-17 11:17:53

I think your ex sounds utterly charmless and probably a bit jealous of how fantastic you look. I wouldn't let him through the door at pick up time, smile brightly and say nothing at any other derogatory remarks he makes (as he's trying to rile you).

Oh and make sure you're fully lip glossed up before he arrives. It does suit you by the way. smile

franktheskank Sat 04-Nov-17 11:41:54

Thanks smile

I’ve alwaus hated my lips they’re a bit wonky I’ve thought about having injections in the top to even them out but everyone I know who’s had them it just seems to make the area around it bigger and not the actual lip iyswim?

TitaniasCloset Sat 04-Nov-17 12:38:17

They look lovely, natural but nice and plump. Don’t listen to him! What does he know about over lining and nude gloss? grin

Lucked Sat 04-Nov-17 12:45:12

Your lips are great, so full and with your colouring you could easily pull off bold colours. I love this look on you it's very natural.

BusterGonad Sat 04-Nov-17 13:08:28

Your ex is a cock and is just trying to make you feel like shit because that's what cocks do.
I personally love lipsticks, and Matt lip fluids. You great, is like to see a picture of you with a Matt look too!

BusterGonad Sat 04-Nov-17 13:09:18

I mean. You look great AND I'd like to see a Matt look on you too.

franktheskank Sat 04-Nov-17 20:45:18

I’ve got a couple of Matt lip kits coming in the post tomorrow think they’re stila ones, I do have the huda beauty ones but I cannot stand the smell of them! I’ll post a pic if I’m feeling brave lol

theaveragewife Sat 04-Nov-17 20:47:38

Errr, they are perfect and he is a dick.

DontbeaDickaboutit Sat 04-Nov-17 21:07:24

I think they look fantastic! Would love to know what you’ve used here OP?

DontbeaDickaboutit Sun 05-Nov-17 17:08:18

Shameless bump for the OP to fill me in!

franktheskank Sun 05-Nov-17 17:51:07

Sorry!

The lip liner is a hiss beauty one, not sure what shade it was just a pinky node colour, and the gloss is the only one I can stand wearing which is Rimmel baby lips! smile

franktheskank Sun 05-Nov-17 17:51:25

Sorry huda beauty not hiss!

DontbeaDickaboutit Sun 05-Nov-17 21:37:07

Thanks OP, I have tried googling - sure you don’t mean Maybeliene gloss? Can’t find anything under rimmel? Xxx

franktheskank Sun 05-Nov-17 22:02:31

Yeah maybelinne sorry! I’ve got so much make up forget what it’s all called!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now