Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

decent Sonicare toothbrush compatible brushheads?

(7 Posts)
sprinklemonkey Fri 03-Nov-17 18:31:07

Trying to save money!

Can anyone recommend any decent Sonicare toothbrush compatible brushheads that don't cost the earth nor are really soft?

The official Philips ones cost a fortune. I have tried other compatible brands off Amazon but they always seem to be really soft and wear out quickly.

If anyone has a brand or link to compatible ones that aren't too soft that would be great.

BumWad Fri 03-Nov-17 18:32:04

I found the sonicare replacements so expensive it was cheaper buying a new oral b toothbrush and heads. I actually prefer oral b as well.

Itsanicehotel Fri 03-Nov-17 21:22:04

Yes. I got 20 sonicare compatible replacement heads on Amazon for £14.98 and they’re absolutely fine. I noticed my DD and SIL had them when I went to stay and asked where they’re from.

They’re sold by Oliver James and fit Diamond Clean, Easy Clean, Flex Care, Healthy White and Hydro Clean. They have the number HX6013 and HX6014 on the info. I’m not sure what sonicare I have. It’s just a basic model and they fit perfectly.

sprinklemonkey Sat 04-Nov-17 23:18:08

thank you everyone. Itsanice - can i ask you if the Oliver James ones go really soft quickly? Just want to make doubly sure before I buy them...

Many thanks!

MusicToMyEars800 Sat 04-Nov-17 23:22:25

I have an oral b one , and it came with replacement heads, I got it on offer, so might be worth looking out for offers. I love my Oral b toothbrush.

sprinklemonkey Sun 05-Nov-17 11:08:30

hi, thanks but I'm not looking for Oral B, just for Sonicare as I prefer the cleaner feel it gives smile

Itsanicehotel Sun 05-Nov-17 16:01:27

No they don’t go soft quickly. I can’t tell the differece between these and official ones apart from you do have to push the on to the brush a bit harder. But I’d definitely by the Oliver James ones again when I’ve finished these.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now