Talk

Advanced search

Are Le Chameau wellies any good?

(11 Posts)
Ridingthegravytrain Fri 03-Nov-17 17:40:09

I'm looking for some wellies that are a little more versatile with the seasons than my neoprene muck boots and was thinking of le chameau wool lined boots. But at £130 wanted to know they really are good quality and will last (daily dog walks of a few hours on various terrains)
Thanks

Madbengalmum Fri 03-Nov-17 17:42:17

Yes, they are the best quality. They last.

Nocoffeetodayrosie Fri 03-Nov-17 17:47:28

Very comfortable and a nice shape. Love mine!

ohgoonthenjustonemore Fri 03-Nov-17 18:09:08

I absolutely love my Vierzonord’s, definitely worth the money. I have found them to be super comfy and extremely hard wearing even with daily use over all types of terrain.

emma8t4 Fri 03-Nov-17 18:10:46

Absolutely worth the money.

Ridingthegravytrain Fri 03-Nov-17 18:25:21

Ahh that's fabulous thanks. I see it suggests the season they can be worn in. Is this for warmth rather than durability. I want some for Autumn/spring and it can be very wet and muddy. I was looking at the wool but the jersey lined are slightly less would they still be ok? I have my other wellies for the freezing days

So pleased to hear they are still of high quality!

EverythingEverywhere1234 Fri 03-Nov-17 18:27:24

They're worth the money!

Bigfatpicnic Sat 04-Nov-17 20:34:54

The best wellies ever. They are head and shoulders above other wellies in terms of quality. I have Vierzon. They are so worth the money, jersey lined are fine, just have thicker socks if you really need to.

StealingYourWiFi Sat 04-Nov-17 20:35:46

My outdoorsy brother and SIL swear by them!

Ridingthegravytrain Sun 05-Nov-17 18:25:57

Excellent. I thought for the sake of £30 I'd splash out and get the wool ones. They are coming tomorrow!

PirateMemoryGame Thu 09-Nov-17 12:27:31

Are Le Chameau true to size or do they come up big?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now