Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Are H&M delivery always useless?

(13 Posts)
EachandEveryone Fri 03-Nov-17 17:23:32

I’m so fed up I’ve never ordered off them before. The clothes got delivered when I was at work. Except they never. Hermes said it was signed for I’ve asked my neighbours. No one in Hermes will talk to me and H&M are useless at finding out where it’s gone. They will refund me and ask me to order again but what if the same thing happens?

TieGrr Fri 03-Nov-17 17:24:16

Hermes are useless. Can you get them to deliver to work?

flingingmelon Fri 03-Nov-17 17:25:44

H&M are terrible. I gave up on them.

trumptown Fri 03-Nov-17 17:26:22

What a pain! I always use collection for H&M. They deliver to a local newsagent. Much easier.

homebythesea Fri 03-Nov-17 17:33:14

H&M much more reliable these days, love my Hermes drivers who know where to leave stuff if I'm not in (or if it's too early to knock)

EachandEveryone Fri 03-Nov-17 17:52:22

I’ve seen eye signature it’s nothing like mine and it’s just my first name so they’ve signed it “Gemma” but why can’t anyone tell me where this Gemma was because there was no one in my flat

Ohyesiam Fri 03-Nov-17 18:13:16

I've been luck so far. It could be a one off op.

LIZS Fri 03-Nov-17 18:17:14

I reluctantly ordered a few weeks ago from h & m , having had dire delivery a few years back. Pleasantly surprised, ordered Saturday evening, delivery Monday.

StylishDuck Fri 03-Nov-17 18:26:32

I usually get H&M stuff delivered to my local Co-op and pick it up there. At least I know someone will be there to take it in. Do you have a drop off location option near you?

DontMakeMeShushYou Fri 03-Nov-17 18:29:01

H&M is fine in my experience. Hermes are crap though - that's where your problem lies.

Gunpowder Fri 03-Nov-17 18:32:49

I’ve been pleasantly surprised by H&M deliveries the last few months. They have been really quick and stress free. We always have the same nice Hermes guy on our road though and most of our neighbours will take in parcels for each other so that helps.

Paintbox Fri 03-Nov-17 19:19:51

THEyve improved infinitely recently

DrinkFeckArseGirls Fri 03-Nov-17 19:47:09

Inalways choose a locker delivery for them. They do a fairly local to us sainsbury.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now