Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help with skincare please

(5 Posts)
WishIwasinStarsHollow Fri 03-Nov-17 10:27:45

At the moment I use facewipes followed by a light day cream with spf 15 (Nivea) in the mornings and nothing at night. I have combination skin, tend to get breakouts around my chin. Not a fan of make up so would prefer to better my skincare routine (and drink more water) to look naturally better. I'm on a budget please help!

WishIwasinStarsHollow Fri 03-Nov-17 17:24:53

Bump!

Unicorn81 Fri 03-Nov-17 19:22:44

Cant help too much on skincare but please stop using wipes. Cleanser, toner and moisturiser both morning and night. I use temple spa, about 70 quid for the full routine but no7 is good too, have a chat to someone in boots

Baileystruffle Fri 03-Nov-17 21:21:19

Stop using the wipes. You want a cleanser you can use that you wash off with water morning and evening. I recommend superdrug hot cloth cleansers. Also, even if you don't use make ip (I don't either) since you use spf you should double cleanse in the evening, which means use an oil/balm cleanser to wash your face with first then your other cleanser.

Am: Cleanser, moisturiser with spf.
Pm: both cleansers, night cream (just try any you like the look of to start)

Thats the basics

WishIwasinStarsHollow Sat 04-Nov-17 08:41:47

Thank you smile good place to start, I will stop using the wipes!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now