Talk

Advanced search

Stan smiths

(8 Posts)
questionbasket Thu 02-Nov-17 19:57:31

Are the Velcro ones perfectly acceptable, or actually quite tragic?
I'll be wearing them with cropped trousers, jeans, long skirts and dresses.

endofacentury Thu 02-Nov-17 20:09:53

Better suited to kids imo. I love Stan smiths but only the lace up ones 😊

questionbasket Thu 02-Nov-17 20:30:41

Eek- kids. I didn't think of that. The reason I asked was because I thought they look like what an older person would wear. They remind me of trainers my grandad used to wear.

taybert Thu 02-Nov-17 20:57:42

I’ve got some velcro ones because they were the colour I wanted and they were cheap. Sometimes I look at them and think they’re fine, other times I think they look like I ordered them from a magazine that comes free with a weekend paper. They’re comfy though.

TheTurnOfTheScrew Thu 02-Nov-17 21:00:32

i love my stans, and did want the velcro ones, but when I tried them they gave me clown feet, so I ended up with lace-ups.

ReallyConvolutedCareerHistory Fri 03-Nov-17 02:38:26

I think they're cute. I bought a pair actually but my size 9 wide feet did not look good in them.

CremeDeSudo Fri 03-Nov-17 12:01:16

I love Stan Smiths - I've already decided they're my next trainer purchase. I'll defnitely be trying on the velcro ones first and if they don't give me clown feet I will be buying them!

CremeDeSudo Fri 03-Nov-17 12:02:49

I love Stan Smiths - I've already decided they're my next trainer purchase. I'll defnitely be trying on the velcro ones first and if they don't give me clown feet I will be buying them!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now