Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant people - what will you wear to Christmas parties?

(4 Posts)
HalfStar Thu 02-Nov-17 11:39:57

Maybe it's a bit early, but I have at least one posh party to go to when I'll be about 29 weeks. I can't think what I could wear and I really don't want to spend much. Anyone got their eye on a dress yet?

Keepingupwiththejonesys Thu 02-Nov-17 11:58:44

Hi, I was heavily pregnant last December (baby born Feb) . I mostly wore long bodycon style dresses but I was happy to 'flaunt' my bump. You can get some absolutely stunning dresses in that style and I just bought the size up and made sure it was stretchy

CremeDeSudo Thu 02-Nov-17 16:47:44

Have a look at the maternity stuff on ASOS?

Merryhobnobs Thu 02-Nov-17 16:52:05

I managed to pick up a dress in the M&S sale when I was pregnant. It was black and floaty but had a tie under the bust. Fits me now post pregnancy too. Scour the sales and look for stuff that's cut that you could get away with it. I personally wasn't that impressed with Seraphine stuff but found all the JoJo Maman Bebe stuff to be really good. Check e-bay or fb selling groups as maternity fancy dresses are likely to be sold in very good condition. The Lady V Lyra dress worked well right through my pregnancy for work as well and then after it would have been suitable for breastfeeding.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now