Talk

Advanced search

leopard print cont'd - would you ...

(9 Posts)
RebeccaWithTheGoodHair Thu 02-Nov-17 11:21:49

I now have an overwhelming desire to enhance my wardrobe with a leopard print coat, so much so that I spent the entire journey back from London yesterday seeing what I could find ...

This one from Sosander looks perfect but is out of stock: www.sosandar.com/leopard-coat/

Whereas this one is pretty good from Monsoon but not the ONE: uk.monsoon.co.uk/view/product/uk_catalog/mon_1,mon_1.5/3408200508

I have no idea how long it will take for the Sosander one to come back into stock. Would you wait?

BlackAzalea Thu 02-Nov-17 11:46:31

Love the Sosander one, I'd wait!
Have you looked on the M and S site? A couple of months ago they had a nice, darkish print one... I talked myself out of buying it as I'm not really a coat wearer... Regret it now!

RebeccaWithTheGoodHair Thu 02-Nov-17 15:33:13

Cheers BlackAzalea!

There is one other contender: www.anthropologie.com/en-gb/shop/lila-skinny-leopard-coat?cm_mmc=Criteo-_-Apparel-_-Lowerfunnel_Homepage_Landing-_-UK_CR&optin_cookies=true&utm_campaign=apparelt&utm_content=UK_CR&utm_medium=remarketing&utm_source=criteo&utm_term=Lowerfunnel_Homepage_Landing

Is getting it quickly worth 50 quid more though? It is extremely nice though ...

BlackAzalea Thu 02-Nov-17 17:55:10

No, wait for the Sosander coat ! It's one of the nicest I've seen in a long time. I want it too (plus their burgundy leather jacket and snake print boots....why did I look on the site... argh, I'm on a budget !).

This is the M+S one, I still like it : www.marksandspencer.com/2-pocket-animal-print-coat/p/p60110352?image=SD_01_T49_1437_N4_X_EC_90&color=BROWNMIX&prevPage=plp&pdpredirect

ZaraW Thu 02-Nov-17 18:13:13

The Sosander coat is beautiful I wouldn't choose second best you'll regret it.

imip Thu 02-Nov-17 18:17:43

Yes, the Sosander one is lovely. I've had a much furrier leopard print coat from Biba- it's in its third year now and constantly gets comments. Sadly kids think it is as cool as adults do!

RebeccaWithTheGoodHair Fri 03-Nov-17 15:07:42

Sosander it is then! I'll post back when they're back in stock. If I see any one else in it strolling around the West Mids I'll give you a Mumsnet wink!!

ilovecherries Fri 03-Nov-17 15:23:50

I ordered the sosander one the other day after a bit of enabling on the other thread. It hasn't arrived yet but very excited! I'm still not sure if I have the confidence to pull it off

DameDoom Fri 03-Nov-17 15:23:50

Have you seen the Baukjen one?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now