Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

In need of Some style advice

(1 Post)
Mummy19802b Thu 02-Nov-17 10:40:04

Hi All,

I’ll get straight to it, I’m 5’5 recently lost 2stone on SW and am a size 12/14 , I’m a mum of 2 young children at school and I feel like I’m in a skinny jeans/leggings/converse rut!? Nothing wrong with that for practical reasons but I really want to make the effort more at work as we are allowed to wear for example converse but I’m 37 now and would ideally like to look less mummy and a bit more glamorous in the sense of just looking feminine and well put together as opposed to just chuck it on and get out the door ASAP for the school run

I’m a bit bored skinny jeans and prefer a low heel as opposed to high heels but I’m in need of clothes generally, I have started decluttering and have moved towards a minimal wardrobe but I need for example

Black ankle boots
A decent pair jeans
Some nice tops

Recommendations on shops would be great

I don’t really have a budget in that if I like something I’d rather save for one thing that will last then an entire wardrobe so any suggestions to help me would be so appreciated x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now