Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

'Low Vamp' Boots with Jeans/Trousers

(3 Posts)
Honeycake50 Thu 02-Nov-17 10:08:35

Never even heard of low vamp until yesterday. Have struggled most of my life to find an ankle boot that looks nice on my thick ankles/calves (classic pear 12 top, 14 bottom) and after researching the subject discovered the world of 'low vamp' shoes, where the shoe/boot has details towards or near the toe to elongate my legs.

This is what I need to be looking for. Has anyone else with the same issue already aware of LV and found the perfect ankle boots to wear under blue/black jeans/trousers for winter that doesn't make you look stubby as they do me?

Wellhellothere1 Thu 02-Nov-17 14:06:36

There's lovely LV ankle boots in Boden but pricey! I'm on the lookout for cheaper recommendations too. Meantime I came across this article and have started rolling my jeans up with ankle boots and find it elongates and slims my legs.

www.babble.com/style/the-dos-and-donts-of-cuffing-your-jeans-with-ankle-boots-part-1/

Honeycake50 Thu 02-Nov-17 14:12:43

Hmm... a brand new way of looking at shoes. Thanks, will have a read. will also look at Boden. I don't really want to pay Boden prices but if the shoe fits perfectly then it's going to have to be !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now