Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Fly myso boots

(16 Posts)
NorthernLurker Wed 01-Nov-17 22:04:51

Just bought these today in the red finish. Very comfy and I think will look good with a variety of things. Anyone else have them?

Appuskidu Wed 01-Nov-17 22:05:23

Photo?

WolfieInTheWoods Wed 01-Nov-17 22:09:14

What do you want to know OP? Just if anyone else has them too?

NorthernLurker Wed 01-Nov-17 22:44:44

Yes just general feedback. It's these boots https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fly-London-Womens-Leather-Ankle/dp/B00KELNSC2?th=1&psc=1

DonkeyOaty Wed 01-Nov-17 22:49:25

I have then in the slightly longer version (Seca). Fab boots.

CertainHalfDesertedStreets Wed 01-Nov-17 22:54:16

Not those ones but I have two pairs of the slightly longer calf length Fly boots and I love them. I have brown strappy ones like that and as they get older and a little bit battered I love them more and more...

CertainHalfDesertedStreets Wed 01-Nov-17 22:56:02

Ah yes the Seca! Thanks for the name. Luffs 'em...

Appuskidu Wed 01-Nov-17 23:20:29

I love Fly but I am actually much less keen on the ankle boots.

I have two pairs of Mes (one fleece-lined), one pair of Mol, one pair of Yust and one of Yule!

I really like the Seca too, though! Especially the petrol coloured ones

PolkaDottyRose Thu 02-Nov-17 09:09:14

I have a pair of red Ster Fly boots. I've worn them into the ground, and they are battered and bruised, but still my favourite..so comfortable, like wearing slippers.

Tanaqui Thu 02-Nov-17 11:33:07

I love my fly boots, so I was all excited to see their converse type plimsolls (cos converse are too flat and narrow for me), but the fly ones were really narrow too- so disappointed!

Appuskidu Thu 02-Nov-17 11:54:50

I just wish my Fly boots were waterproof!

NotThereEileen Thu 02-Nov-17 11:57:54

Have the purple ankle ones and love them.
My calves are too big for standard boots or would get the longer ones too

Cocolepew Thu 02-Nov-17 12:02:16

I have them in olive and I love them. They are my favourite Fly boots atm.
I got them on Amazon for £40 last year smile

Cocolepew Thu 02-Nov-17 12:03:38

Oh actually looking at the link the colour is chameau not olive.

PolkaDottyRose Thu 02-Nov-17 17:02:38

I sprayed mine with waterproofing spray, liberally..and they haven't been as bad as the reviews suggested.

NorthernLurker Thu 02-Nov-17 18:03:58

Well I wore them all day and they were very comfy. I can drive in them too, was worried they might feel too thick.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: