Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Best bras for small breasts?

(5 Posts)
LadyFlumpalot Wed 01-Nov-17 12:23:43

Hi all, hoping for some recommendations. Basically I have very small boobs. They were an A cup before kids, went up to a D, deflated to not even a AA (seriously, I was flat flat) and now seem to have settled at a small A cup.

I would like some pretty bras that give a bit of a lift and the illusion of slightly more there. I did have a fabulous bra from M&S that had a lot of smooth padding inbuilt in the cup that gave me a good boost but that has sadly broken now.

I can’t seem to find any pretty, normal padded bras that will work in my size. Most high street shops start at a B or it the kids collection. All the padded ones I can find that advertise boost seem to be overtly lacy, sexy, strappy etc with these hard and uncomfortable removable pads... I just want a couple of normal ones for normal wear grin

Does anyone know of anywhere I can try?

toomuchhappyland Wed 01-Nov-17 12:33:10

Are you sure you’re an A cup? If this is what M&S fitters have told you or what you guess yourself, it’s probably wrong. Do the MN bra intervention measuring method and see what you come up with (I’ll try and link to it in a sec). I have tiny tiny boobs - seriously, they are non-boobs - and was wearing a 36A for years. MN bra experts told me to do their measuring and I came out as a 32C - you have to remember that cup size is in proportion to back size so a C in 32 is the same cup size as A in 36. It is so much more comfy and flattering! I would never in a million years have believed it until I tried bras on.

I find the Rosie range at M&S to be the most flattering - I like the padded plunge bras.

toomuchhappyland Wed 01-Nov-17 12:35:57

OK, this is how you measure:
thebetterbracampaign.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/bra-fitting.html?m=1

And this bra is fabulous:

www.marksandspencer.com/floral-embroidered-balcony-bra-a-e/p/p22476526?prevPage=plp&pdpredirect

LadyFlumpalot Wed 01-Nov-17 13:38:06

Aha, thanks for that, I shall have a look and see what I measure as. To be honest, I’m tiny in general so I just went for the smallest size I could find and started working my way up til I found one I reckon fitted and stuck there! grin

carrie74 Wed 01-Nov-17 19:48:48

I’m also very flat chested and have been wearing these Victoria’s Secret Demi Body bras for YEARS (bought in US before they came to the UK). They give a bit of shape, are very comfortable and have loads of variety in colours (although I only wear nude or black so wasted on me grin)

https://www.victoriassecret.com/bras/body-by-victoria-collection/demi-bra-body-by-victoria?ProductID=355753&CatalogueType=OLS

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now