Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Best Hair Detangler

(7 Posts)
RibenaMonsoon Tue 31-Oct-17 20:21:35

Hi all!

I am on the hunt for a Detangler which actually does what it says on the tin. I've recently grown my hair long and since then I've had real issues with matting and tangling. The length has probably got a lot to do with it, plus my 1 year old DS likes to grab and play with my hair.

Can anybody please recommend a good Detangler?

Unicorn81 Tue 31-Oct-17 20:33:21

Not sure about sprays but a wet brush is brilliant for long hair or tangle teezer (i use the big one for blow drying too)

wet brush

tangle teezer

pandorawithtreaclecolouredhair Tue 31-Oct-17 20:44:02

I use Tangle Teezers on my long hair (extensions).
I have a brush that's for wet hair and one for dry hair.
I could not manage my hair without them.

Indigo90 Tue 31-Oct-17 20:50:38

Yes to tangleteezer. I also use Original Sprout detangling spray on my daughter's hair. She has that very fine hair which turns into a birds nest overnight and this is far and away the best spray I have found.

ProfYaffle Tue 31-Oct-17 20:54:37

I use this spray with a tangleteezer.

AncoraAmarena Tue 31-Oct-17 20:58:48

I have long curly hair that form ringlets on a good day and find that products for afro hair work best for me. This is the detangler I use detangler - I used to be able to get it in Boots but they stopped stocking it a while ago so I have to find it online now.

My 11 year old daughter has very long wavy hair and she prefers to use this one

RibenaMonsoon Tue 31-Oct-17 21:09:43

Thank you for the replies. I have both the wet brush and tangle teasers. I'll give a few of those sprays a go.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now