Talk

Advanced search

Bikini line laser hair removal

(8 Posts)
TheBrilloPad Tue 31-Oct-17 20:13:25

I think I want this done. Am fed up of every other option, and due to the fact I'm in and out a swimming pool a few days a week, full bush isn't an option.

So, how bad does it hurt? How long does it take over how many sessions? How much did it cost? Where did you have it done/would you recommend? Etc etc etc.

donners312 Tue 31-Oct-17 21:16:19

It takes anywhere between 6- 12 sessions done approx 6 weeks apart.

I would say it hurts less than waxing.

It is great i would say life changing.

Where are you based?

Maraki Tue 31-Oct-17 21:27:50

I have very pale skin and very dark hair. Mine was gone in 5 sessions, each session religiously 6 weeks apart. I felt it but didn’t hurt. I fell asleep during sessions.

eurochick Tue 31-Oct-17 21:31:57

It’s brilliant. A bit stingy but well worth it. More than a decade on I just have a few stragglers of regrowth.

chanie44 Wed 01-Nov-17 07:11:50

Try groupon for deals, much cheaper. I clinic jump using groupon offers and the clinics ive been to have let me top up sessions quite cheaply so I’ve been able to add extra areas onto the sessions I’ve paid for.

I found it really painful though, but it’s over quickly, so is bearable.

BigGreenOlives Wed 01-Nov-17 07:15:35

Completely brilliant. I had the area that wouldn’t be covered by a bikini bottom removed.

Thisismynewname123 Wed 01-Nov-17 15:47:14

Best thing I ever did! Definitely not painless, but so worth it

TheBrilloPad Thu 02-Nov-17 22:16:28

Ooooooh ok you've basically convinced me. So groupon deals are a good way to go? There's not like "bad clinics" or anything I should be wary of?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now