Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

What do you think about this bag?

(10 Posts)
noshit Mon 30-Oct-17 19:16:09

http://www.qvcuk.com/Amanda-Wakeley-The-Clapton-Small-Leather-Monogram-Crossbody-Bag.product.169074.html?sc=SRCH

Dancinggoat Tue 31-Oct-17 06:08:18

I like it. I like how it’s uniform.

WanderingTrolley1 Tue 31-Oct-17 06:13:45

I don’t like it. The multi-zipped sections would get on my nerves.

Teaandchoccake Tue 31-Oct-17 06:27:54

I like it. Small and compact but looks like it would store a lot of stuff.

Bobbiepin Tue 31-Oct-17 06:31:47

I like it, dinky but decent

WhoKn0wsWhereTheSlimeGoes Tue 31-Oct-17 07:00:19

I don't like the logos, especially the large stitched one on the back, otherwise I like the appearance of the black one especially the silver fittings. But black is sold out and I don't like the other colours at all. I also don't like multi-compartment bags as I can never remember where I've put things, but that's a matter of preference. From the picture it looks very small to me but is actually 26cm long, at that size it looks quite bulky and rigid for a cross body bag. I think it could sit awkwardly and swing about as you walk - for cross-body I prefer softer styles that stay put. Rigid styles need to be short handled for me.

carb0nated Tue 31-Oct-17 11:56:16

I like it apart from the AW on it. She's ruined it by doing that IMO.

TripTrapTripTrapOverTheBridge Tue 31-Oct-17 12:15:34

I think it's a bit boring and the logos have made it look cheap. Certainly wouldn't pay that price for it!

Aderyn17 Tue 31-Oct-17 19:14:14

Agree that the logos look cheap. It just looks ordinary - not terrible but not great either.

OpheIiaBaIIs Tue 31-Oct-17 19:40:25

Lovely - apart from the monogram. Great compact shape but she's spoiled it and made it look a bit cheap.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: